Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Control Your Skis!

Well folks, sad but true, no ski race tonight due to triple threat alert conditions! One, it may be all nasty weather for travel. Two, holiday week leads to depleted staff at TTE and many other conflicts. Three, I got invited to dinner and, coming to skiing from a bike racing background, I love a free meal.

So, as always with our humble ski series, keep your expectations low. We will have one someday, probably...

And by all means, if the weather holds and you are un-obligated? Get out there and ski, time 2 loops, and send me your time and we can put it on the blog and everyone will know what a fast skier you are!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't mind, but I'm simply advertising here. I would like some XC skis of my own but am too poor to actually buy any. Well I could pay a little bit. If someone knows of some cheap skis somewhere.... chemsmith1@gmail.com

    I am in Iowa City.

    Maybe some day I could do one of these races. Sounds fun.

    Thank you,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete