Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let Us Eat Wait

We got a pile of snow, temps are good, and I have a stopwatch in my pocket. What is to stop us now? Maybe ungroomable conditions and high winds drifting the course all up. A recon team has been dispatched to Ashton (I think?) to assess, call on racing will be made by 3 this afternoon. If no race go ski or snowshoe or whatever anyways, as always.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment